Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Taking A Cruise In A Luxury Yacht



A Cruise Ship? I'd Rather Set Sail Around The Greek Coast In My Luxury Yacht... -- Daily Mail

The sky was inky blue and filled with stars - the sort of magical sight you never experience in light-polluted London. As we lay there gazing upwards, the movement of the yacht rocking in the wind seemed to make them dance.

Sleeping under the stars is one of those must-do things, but these days I am way beyond roughing it. Luckily, as SeaDream II sailed overnight from Santorini to Hydra, we were as far away from a hippy experience as you could possibly imagine.

Wearing monogrammed Sea Dream Yacht Club pyjamas, my partner Grant and I were tucked into a Balinese dream bed on the top deck. By day they're for lounging on, but at night, by request, they come complete with a vast white duvet and pillows. We drifted into a deep sleep and woke as dawn turned the sky a glorious pink.

Read more ....

My Comment: The concept is smart. Why be on a cruise ship with a thousand people .... something smaller will be more appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment